Organized Charm: Charming Birthday Week

Friday, November 15, 2013

Charming Birthday Week

My birthday week has been absolutely PERFECT (and not over yet)!
Flowers from my students… shoes from my husband…
and a Gatsby-themed party tomorrow night!


{Getting a little inspiration for this weekend's birthday celebration}



{Gifts wrapped in newspaper… card written on a (my) Post-It: That’s how my husband does it.}


{And Happy (late) Veterans' Day from my precious little school}


{Birthday gift from my mom… Mean Girl Honey!}


{By the way, never ask a bunch of young children how old you are turning on your birthday}


{Little black birthday dinner dress}


{So FETCH! Thanks, Regina!}

Cheers to this lovely November weekend!

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...